Become a Member
- You will be helping to make a real difference to the lives of disadvantaged people in Nepal, especially those living in remote villages.
- Members are welcome to come to our monthly meetings and have a say in what we do and the projects we support in Nepal.
- You will develop your understanding of specific issues confronting disadvantaged individuals and communities, and the risks and opportunities in successful international development work.
- You will have the chance to contribute your knowledge, experience and ideas and learn from others.
- You will receive copies of the agenda papers and meeting minutes, keeping you up to date on current issues and decisions made by NAFA.
- You will receive invitations to NAFA fundraising and social events, where you will get a chance to meet with like-minded people and contribute to NAFA’s overall aims.
- You will know exactly how your donation is being used, and receive regular progress
How to join?
We welcome new members and those wishing to renew their membership!
To join, simply complete the online form on this page, and pay your $20 membership fee (via Paypal or direct deposit).
We also welcome donations (fully tax-deductible for Australian residents), particularly as we try and raise funds to rebuild remote community infrastructure destroyed by the terrible earthquakes of April and May 2015.
When are memberships due?
Your membership covers the calendar year (January to December) and are due on the 1st of January. Although we appreciate renewals in particular at the start of the year we will accept with gratitude membership fees paid anytime during the year.
What costs does the membership fees cover?
NAFA has no office, no paid staff and senior executive officers travel to Nepal each year at their own expense to assess and monitor prospective and approved NAFA projects.
Membership fees help cover the cost of insurance, bank fees and other small, unavoidable administration costs, allowing NAFA to keep its promise to donors that 100% of their tax-deductible donations and the net proceeds of funds raised at NAFA events go directly towards NAFA funded projects in Nepal.
Pay by Cheque
- Download the pdf version attached HERE and send it to us, with a cheque made out to NAFA.
- We will send you a tax invoice by return mail.
Join Online Today
Join online today! You can pay with Paypal or via Direct Bank Deposit.
Paying with PayPal
- Paypal is a safe, secure and an easy way to pay online.
No PayPal account? No problem! Use PayPal as a Guest with your Credit or Debit card.
- Simply complete the form, click Submit and follow the prompts to use PayPal as a Guest.
Paying via Direct Deposit
- Simply complete the form and choose Direct Deposit as your payment method.
- NAFA’s bank details will then be shown, so you can make the transfer.
- Let us know the date you are making the payment, so we can cross-check our records.
- Then click Submit